4TH Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Did the Giant Food Store sale $2.00 lb
Full Packer 17.45 lb over night 16 1/2 hours.

bri1.JPG

One side trimed

bri2.JPG

Other side trimed

bri3.JPG

Some Tony's rub

bri4.JPG

In smoker with some Gary's beans (if you have not tried Gary's beans you are missing Out)

upload_2018-7-5_11-41-34.jpeg

16 1/2 hours later out of the smoker

bri6.JPG

Sliced beautiful was awesome tender.
bri7.JPG

Thanks for looking sorry not a better post haven't post any photos for almost a year trying to learn this new forum and posting photos.

Warren

Looks really good to me. Pictures are just fine.

Point for sure.

Chris

Lookin' good Warren.I too got one of those on sale,12.75 Lbs.It was Choice but had to be at the top end of Choice because it looked/tasted like Prime to me.

A great looking brisket Warren. That came out fantastic. I have to say that brisket is still my very favorite BBQ. Nothing else even comes close. I just wish it didn't take overnight. Not as easy when you have an offset smoker. If you had that freezer space I hope that you bought an extra one ;)

George

That looks great man nice brisket! Points!

If I could find a brisket for that price it would be like Christmas morning as a kid. I can just imagine opening up a big wrapped present from Santa and finding an 18 pound brisket in there.

Thanks for the like SmokinVO:fan Most time around here we pay about $4.00 plus per lb.

Warren
That looks great man nice brisket! Points!

If I could find a brisket for that price it would be like Christmas morning as a kid. I can just imagine opening up a big wrapped present from Santa and finding an 18 pound brisket in there.

A great looking brisket Warren. That came out fantastic. I have to say that brisket is still my very favorite BBQ. Nothing else even comes close. I just wish it didn't take overnight. Not as easy when you have an offset smoker. If you had that freezer space I hope that you bought an extra one ;)

George

Thanks for the like I did put 2 in the freezer along with 6 racks St Louie ribs at the same price.

Warren

Lookin' good Warren.I too got one of those on sale,12.75 Lbs.It was Choice but had to be at the top end of Choice because it looked/tasted like Prime to me.

Thanks for the like for sure it was top end. I have 2 more put away.

Warren

Simply WOW! That looks so juicy! Curious what your pit temp and final IT was? Especially for 16-1/2 hours!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky