1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

40% off Umai bags

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by crazymoon, Jul 11, 2018.

1. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Hi all, Just a heads up,the Sausage Maker has a 40% discount on all Umai bags for 2 weeks.

2. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

I ordered some yesterday!
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I have been wanting to try my hand at dry ageing & this pushed me over the edge!
    Al

3. link

link Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Thanks for the heads up. I will pick some up.
    Link

4. tallbm

tallbm Master of the Pit

Thanks for the heads up! I'll likely be buying some bags with this deal as well. I just had to post in my UMAI thread and get some suggestions on what size or sizes of sausage bags to get knowing that I want at least 1-3 inch in diameter meat and I would prefer not to wait 5-6 months when I start out.

I'm thinking the 50mm bags would do the trick but maybe they come band say the 70mm would also work or that the 32mm bags have some advantages over what I am thinking about them. I imagine the 32mm bags produce snack sticks in the end and I'm not shooting for snack sticks just yet, but who knows I could be completely wrong :)

5. myownidaho

myownidaho Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Thanks for the head’s up!

6. crazymoon

TBM, My Umai bags are 32 mm or 1 and 1/4 inches. The package states they are for salami,chorizo,pepperoni etc . ,these are the perfect size to start out with IMHO.

7. tallbm

tallbm Master of the Pit

Thanks for the info crazymoon!
    I think I'm going to get 32mm and 50mm bags. BUT I also think I am starting to convince myself to buy the 70mm and some others as well hahaha. In the end I might end up buying them all hahaha :eek:

8. crazymoon

TBM, Don't forget to order some bactoferm T-SPX and instacure #2 also!

9. tallbm

tallbm Master of the Pit

Yep I have the bactoferm T-SPX in that order and I am getting dextrose and instacure #2 from Amazon so I have higher quantities and better pricing. I will be set soon :D