40 lbs of Hindquarters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking yard bird and what a DEAL! Chicken quarters & grilled veggies is one of our staples. We have them at least 1 or 2 times a week. Very nice.

Reactions: Ishi
Thanks a nice plate of chicken parts!!! And it’s a good deal as you will be get to enjoy it over again many times with your score!

Reactions: Ishi
Great looking yard bird and what a DEAL! Chicken quarters & grilled veggies is one of our staples. We have them at least 1 or 2 times a week. Very nice.
Thank you! I’d rather eat dark meat then white meat.
Thanks a nice plate of chicken parts!!! And it’s a good deal as you will be get to enjoy it over again many times with your score!
Thanks Sir. My adult kids will enjoy it also.

How did u season the chicken? What wood did u use ? What temp? And how long ? I've never been a huge fan of chicken but this right here makes me want to eat. Let me know please if you have time would love to copy your methods on this one.

How did u season the chicken? What wood did u use ? What temp? And how long ? I've never been a huge fan of chicken but this right here makes me want to eat. Let me know please if you have time would love to copy your methods on this one.
Thank you for the kind comment. The chicken was cooked on my pellet grill at 380 degrees for 40-50 minutes. The pellets were Bear Mountain Gourmet blend.
A friend of my son-in-law that is starting a spice business stopped at the locker/ butcher shop and gave everyone free samples to try. I was very impressed and will buy more.

D14F8FC5-5D11-4753-8AF3-141D042DDDBE.jpeg
AB186A6B-60DE-4BB6-B1FA-973AC728B1AA.jpeg

Reactions: Rmartinez2
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky