3D Printing and Designing for a local Butcher

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DalTron Printing

Original poster
Oct 26, 2022
I run a small 3d design and printing service and there is local butcher who I want to make designs for, but I don't know what might be useful.

I've talked to them and they like the idea, but they haven't thought of anything that they would want/need. I'm not trying to push anything down their throat, I am really just looking for an excuse to tell my wife so I can buy more meat from this shop lol.

Does anyone have any ideas for something that could help out a butcher shop? I don't know much of what goes on behind close doors, but if it's something that needs to be designed I can do that.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post something like this. If there is a better place please let me know.

Thank you

How about little dishwasher safe reusable2 prong plastic stickers with a 3d custom logo head in different colors for rare med rare etc. Pack of 5 in a little plastic rack or folded paper .

Reactions: DalTron Printing
How about little dishwasher safe reusable2 prong plastic stickers with a 3d custom logo head in different colors for rare med rare etc. Pack of 5 in a little plastic rack or folded paper .
Interesting! So, this guy mainly sales raw meat, so I don't really now what this would be used for. Do you think you could describe it in a different way because I am not sure I understand what you mean.

He does do cooked meat some times.

Do you do metal 3d printing or just plastic? Butchers like to keep things clean and AM plastic doesn't do well in hi temp commercial washers.
But every business needs logos and signage.

Reactions: DalTron Printing
Do you do metal 3d printing or just plastic? Butchers like to keep things clean and AM plastic doesn't do well in hi temp commercial washers.
But every business needs logos and signage.
Unfortunately, no I don't have access to metal 3d printing yet. I want to, but I'm just starting out.

Do you know what temp this dishwasher get up to?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky