3D Printed Games

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Our daughter in GA wants to get her kids away (most the time) from all the electronic gaming.
She still has a couple little ones and asked if I could print something easy.

Sure

So I printed a tik tak toe for them.

Simple and easy. Lets see how long they play it...lol
And some extra pieces.
ttt.jpg

ttt1.jpg

ttt2.jpg

ttt3.jpg

That's cool. My grandkids would like something like that when they're over here. I have one of the big checker boards like cracker barrel has outside.

That's cool Rick I bet they have fun with them

Nice Rick and yeah I believe those cat people will pay good money for cat related stuff they don't see everyday. Don't forget the "Cat Life" or Kitty Life mugs or whatever sayings you can come up with. Take some eggs with you to those craft shows might sell a bunch of them. Heck if you have the time before the show maybe bake some bread as well that should be a good seller and if you have it all there it might tell you what to make the most of for the next show.

Thanks

So many items you can make yourself.

Been seeing files for making your own parts for tools, kitchen stuff for broken parts on small appliances, car parts and a huge boatload more.

Reactions: pineywoods
I have some wood pla filament. Daughter asked me if I can make a baby Yoda for her desk at work.
I'm still amazed at how this thing works, so much detail. This is alien technology for sure, man is not this smart :emoji_laughing::emoji_astonished:

YUP

byoda.jpg

That is very cool

Making a groot pencil holder for daughters desk at her work.
This has been printing for 29.5 hours at the time I took pic. The stringy fibers I clean up after its dont, im at 78.4%
groot7.jpg

That is a long time but it looks like there is a lot of detail going on. Show us again when you get it done. How do you set the printer to print this stuff

It was a long print.

Did some touchup and I think groot is ready for pencils or an air plant.

grootplantr4.jpg

Reactions: Colin1230
That is simply amazing! You may have said, I'm not sure... where do you see all the things that can be made with them?

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky