360 air fryer WOW!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lol, I'm usually the one that wants all the kitchen gadgets. The wife just rolls her eyes about it.

Yes she has been wanting one for awhile and I think I'd rather stick with what I'm used to

OK.. Has anybody gotten a "Your item has Shipped" email yet ?? As of this time I have not heard anything from Kohls except the day of the sale confirmation letter ... Starting to wonder what's going on ...

OK.. Has anybody gotten a "Your item has Shipped" email yet ?? As of this time I have not heard anything from Kohls except the day of the sale confirmation letter ... Starting to wonder what's going on ...
Think I ordered one the day this was posted. It arrived earlier this week.

Ryan

Keith here's what I get when I check on my order "In Fulfillment"

Did they send you an email with a tracking number when it shipped ? Was it the XL ??
Ordered on November 25, got email and tracking number on 26th when it shipped. But no, it wasn't the xl

Ryan

Yea.. I finally got ahold of somebody and they were going to look into it...

Jerry.. that's the same thing mine was saying... must be just for the XL ...

Did receive my standard one yesterday. Wow... Jackpot....
When unpacked it had 2 of the pizza racks, and 3 wire baskets. ( Can give one to the MIL) as she ordered one also.
I do like this one much better than the one that took a crap on me ( about 330 days or so). The dials are way better for setting times and temps than on the other touchpad controls. Hope this one makes it a lot longer than the last.

Reactions: chopsaw and Steve H
IT'S HEREEEEE ... So I (actually Mrs. Danls did) got it all washed up... Did the initial burn in... tried a few catfish fillets ... I messed up and only cooked on bake instead of air fry... They were ok.. not quite done enough for our liking...

As with smokers there is a learning process...

It comes with 3 crisper trays so I don't need to buy extras ... What concerns me is not having anything under the trays to catch drippings and such before they land on the heat elements... the drip tray is under the elements .. I would think it will burn out the elements prematurely....

I started leaving the baking pan in down low to catch drips . Like bear suggested .I use 2 baskets up high and just rotate spots . Seems to work good .
I used the dehydrate for the first time today to make jerky . Came out great .
Use the book for an idea , then do what you know . They really do make great food .

IT'S HEREEEEE ... So I (actually Mrs. Danls did) got it all washed up... Did the initial burn in... tried a few catfish fillets ... I messed up and only cooked on bake instead of air fry... They were ok.. not quite done enough for our liking...

As with smokers there is a learning process...

It comes with 3 crisper trays so I don't need to buy extras ... What concerns me is not having anything under the trays to catch drippings and such before they land on the heat elements... the drip tray is under the elements .. I would think it will burn out the elements prematurely....

I think the book tells you to put the Baking Pan above the Heating element, but below the Baskets. That's why I don't use my Rotisserie---Not much room for spinning meat, if the baking pan is above the element.

As for the setting, I use "Roast" for just about everything, because it's one of the ones that uses all of the Fans.

Until you get the hang of it, you might find my "Step by Steps" a lot more informative than the book Emeril includes with some Fryers.
Just scroll down to "#360 Air Fryer".

Bear

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky