303 detailer spray.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Thought I might throw this out there. I'm pretty anal with keeping my cars nice and clean. A friend on another forum told me about this.

303-gold-eagle-303-graphene-detailer__24492.jpg

So, after washing both vehicles yesterday. I thought I'd give this a go on my truck. Real easy to use. Just spray on and buff out. Did the entire truck in about 45 minutes. Very impressed with this.

PA220019.JPG

Nice and shiny! Now to do the Bronco next.

Nice and shiny Steve. I still use the California Car Duster in between washes on my old truck. It's old but I can give the truck a quick cleaning while pumping gas.

Chris

Reactions: Colin1230
How are you liking your new truck? what's the fuel mileage for everyday driving? . good looking shiny rig.

Nice and shiny Steve. I still use the California Car Duster in between washes on my old truck. It's old but I can give the truck a quick cleaning while pumping gas.

Chris
Thanks Chris! I used to have one of those too. Probably in the garage somewhere.
How are you liking your new truck? what's the fuel mileage for everyday driving? . good looking shiny rig.
Thanks Mike! I'm now getting just under 25mpg. Big improvement over the 18 when I first bought it.

The 303 products are good stuff. I use their vinyl cleaner/protectant on my boat seats...
It is also used in the Jeep Wrangler world for the black fender flairs.

Great color on that truck Steve, I wish my Jeep was a metallic orange
IMG_1780.JPG

That is one good looking ride Steve. Looks like the long wait was worth it. I just trying to keep my 97 jeep going!
Thanks Brian. But, I gave up on getting the Maverick. This is a Ranger I bought in July. If the Maverick ever gets built. Then I will decide on what to do next. It'll be a hard decision.

Nice looking rides Steve and Clifish you'd go nuts where I live I have a couple miles of dirt roads to get to our house so we don't even attempt to keep them clean anymore only clean them up if we are going out of town.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky