300 mile pizza delivery

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
What a friend that delivers pizza from Arkansas to Texas! Going to have for my 60th Birthday next week.

20210613_130816.jpg 20210613_130823.jpg

Happy Birthday...That's nice of your friend and the Pie looks great.
My one BIL, Don, flew from NJ to CA, to visit one of my other BIL'S, The entire trip he sat with a Pizza on his lap from our favorite Shop growing up. Don said they weren't in the Air yet when the Bidding for a Slice started. High bit was $100 for One Slice! Don could not sell any as Brother Richard hadn't had Tony's Pizza in years and wanted the Pizza to himself.☺...JJ

Happy Birthday...That's nice of your friend and the Pie looks great.
My one BIL, Don, flew from NJ to CA, to visit one of my other BIL'S, The entire trip he sat with a Pizza on his lap from our favorite Shop growing up. Don said they weren't in the Air yet when the Bidding for a Slice started. High bit was $100 for One Slice! Don could not sell any as Brother Richard hadn't had Tony's Pizza in years and wanted the Pizza to himself.☺...JJ
He should have bought two pies. Sold one on the plane to cover air fair. Lol

That should make for a fine birthday feast!! I’ll join your club in March. I have thought a lot lately about joining your other club , retirement at that point too!!

Yeah this one pretty tough. Look back at those years of being single and now really need to find someone to get me through the future ones. Really want to start doing somethings but the thought of going alone discourages me. I get bored pretty quick with myself!

Happy birthday Brian! that pie looks great! hope you find someone to share your time with. I think i won the lottery when I met my wife. it was a kinda unusual first meeting. the story drags on and I think we find it more interesting than anyone else because it was us. we do want to kill each other now and then, but that doesnt last. the worst thing tho - she doesnt like medium rare beef. dude its like a genetic flaw.

Happy birthday Brian! that pie looks great! hope you find someone to share your time with. I think i won the lottery when I met my wife. it was a kinda unusual first meeting. the story drags on and I think we find it more interesting than anyone else because it was us. we do want to kill each other now and then, but that doesnt last. the worst thing tho - she doesnt like medium rare beef. dude its like a genetic flaw.
I did get some goods news today. My brother son Airbnb in Colorado Springs has opening next month. My brother his wife and I are going. He also has Airbnb's in Puerto Rico and Tampa.

Alright I'll ask - Was it still hot when you got it?

Congrats on the big 60 Brian - been there am that.

I'm lucky in the partnership dept. I've been married to the same woman since 85. Best thing is: she still puts up with my shenanigans.

Chris

Hey JJ, had a Tony's pizza the other day. I will admit I had to jazz it up a bit, but it still hit the spot. :emoji_laughing:

View attachment 500011

Chris

LOL... Not the brand of Tony's worth hauling 'cross Country.😆

As far as Frozen Pizza goes, we keep a stock of these on hand...

download.jpeg

They are not a Thin Crust, typical Round Frozen Pizza, but the Flavor of the Sauce, not too much, and the amount of Cheese and Toppings, makes for my Favorite pizza, By Far! Available at Walmart...JJ

Reactions: forktender
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma Have you looks at a Seniors Dating Site like," Our Time "? During my Separation, 😣I posted on this site. Now, I was honest, I'm a Fat guy and no Hunk, but I posted a Pic and that " I COOK! " I got a bunch of Hits!😆
The Mrs. and I worked things out, I stopped being a Jerk, and stayed Married, will be 33 years on the the 25th...JJ

LOL... Not the brand of Tony's worth hauling 'cross Country.😆

As far as Frozen Pizza goes, we keep a stock of these on hand...

View attachment 500074

They are not a Thin Crust, typical Round Frozen Pizza, but the Flavor of the Sauce, not too much, and the amount of Cheese and Toppings, makes for my Favorite pizza, By Far! Available at Walmart...JJ
I buy those at Costco, they are the best frozen pies I have yet to try.
I always jazz them up with Calabrian chili honey and lots of Greek oregano and anchovies.:emoji_heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky