30% OFF Discount for New Rechargeable Gravity Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder ----$17.49

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
🥳Hi everyone, Our NEW SOVIDER Rechargeable Gravity Auto Grinder for spices is release.Now we are doing a new product promotion here.Offer 30% discount for awesome grinder to yours!Limited time offer, come get one.(SOVIEDER is INKBIRD sub-brand)

Apply 20% Amazon page coupon + 10% off code:4EVT4E4J💥
🔥Deal price: $17.49 VS original price:$24.99

Highlights of this grinder:
:emoji_point_right: : Gravity One-Hand Operation with Blue LED
:emoji_point_right: : Rechargeable Or Batteries Two Choice for Power
:emoji_point_right: : 5 Levels of Coarseness.
:emoji_point_right: : Concealed chamber covered by side-push lid, funny & easy to use
:emoji_point_right: : 0.59LB Easy to Carry
Perfect for cooking/BBQ/kitchen/spices/pepper and sea salt or as a gift!! Pretty awesome new toy!

More detail pls check the link.
US only, sorry!!

1-970-600.jpg
2-970-600.jpg
7-970-300.jpg

Used my a few times now. The weird blue light when its running is strange and makes it tough to see how much youre putting on but it works very well. Overall i am happy with it.

Used my a few times now. The weird blue light when its running is strange and makes it tough to see how much youre putting on but it works very well. Overall i am happy with it.
Blue light can help you see the amount you grind in the dark. Thank you very much for your valuable advice. We will continue to optimize it. Would you like to leave your real experience on Amazon order to help more people know this pepper grinder?Thank you so much.Jaya

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.