50% OFF for SOVIDER NEW Rechargeable Grinders for Spices

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,INKBIRD new sub-brand SOVIDER release two new fancy electric grinders, now offer 50% amazon page coupon, add funny new toys to your kitchen.

Rechargeable Gravity Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder
:emoji_star2:Deal price: $12.49 VS original price:$24.99

Rechargeable Herb & Fine Leaves Grinder, 3 Pieces
:emoji_star2:Deal price: $13.49 VS original price:$26.99

:emoji_sunflower:Click the 50% coupon box.Deal price coming.More Detail Pls Check The Link.

1-970-600.jpg 1-970-600.jpg

Guess I was more asking if there was going to be a 40-50% coupon coming up on one?
Only new units have this big discount, and will expire soon lol.
The biggest vacuum seal discount is 20% now.
This link.:

Thank you for the offer! Order placed and expected to be delivered tomorrow.
Thank you for your support. This is a limited-time bargain price for new products, if you like it, you can recommend more friends to buy it.Have a nice day. :emoji_wink:

Anyone used this yet? I was going to order 2 but stuff came up and missed the deal...I guess 30% now is still better than nothing.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Anyone used this yet? I was going to order 2 but stuff came up and missed the deal...I guess 30% now is still better than nothing.
Feedback on this grinder is great, it's rechargeable and gravity, stylish and funny, but they prefer to buy two, one for salt and one for pepper.Hope will helpful to u.Jaya

So does one grinder hold both salt and pepper or is it one or the other?
Hi friend.Someone will mix and grind the spices together, someone will buy two, one for pepper and one for salt, it can grind pepper, sea salt, mung beans etc.Definitely a little helper in the kitchen, very stylish and interesting, full of technology :emoji_wink: Now has 30% amazon coupon,If u have interest,i can apply 20% code discount for u.Total 50% discount.Jaya

Hi friend.Someone will mix and grind the spices together, someone will buy two, one for pepper and one for salt, it can grind pepper, sea salt, mung beans etc.Definitely a little helper in the kitchen, very stylish and interesting, full of technology :emoji_wink: Now has 30% amazon coupon,If u have interest,i can apply 20% code discount for u.Total 50% discount.Jaya
can you do that for the spice grinder? i would like 2?

thx

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.