3 in 1.... lol

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Going on strong.... Pizza...chicken wings and charcoal ready for "sweet breads"...
20210507_164127.jpg

Looks great to me! And as the cavemen figured out... mmmm, fire hot! But makes good grub!

Ryan

Reactions: dernektambura
Fire extinguisher is good, at least if someone's around when it's needed and the flames don't scare them out of reaching for it. I've got a lot of respect for you Dernek, but I'd be happier knowing this dry wood structure is many feet away from buildings and homes people rely on for shelter. Otherwise manageable fires, once they get into attics, can destroy a home.

This might be a good moment to add that knowing where the nearest, workable & reachable garden hose is always a good mental check before starting fires anywhere. Kinda' like ensuring you know how to operate the brakes on a bike before peddling off.

Fire extinguisher is good, at least if someone's around when it's needed and the flames don't scare them out of reaching for it. I've got a lot of respect for you Dernek, but I'd be happier knowing this dry wood structure is many feet away from buildings and homes people rely on for shelter. Otherwise manageable fires, once they get into attics, can destroy a home.

This might be a good moment to add that knowing where the nearest, workable & reachable garden hose is always a good mental check before starting fires anywhere. Kinda' like ensuring you know how to operate the brakes on a bike before peddling off.
I hear'ya bro but I ain't cookin' brontosaurus steaks on open fire pit... It's all good...

'Nuff mothering; I trust you.
So what's that coming in at roof level on the right? Copper tubing and romex? Do you have misters going into your cookers? or for evaporative people-cooling?
I could see you doing something like that. Yeah, that's a complement.

'Nuff mothering; I trust you.
So what's that coming in at roof level on the right? Copper tubing and romex? Do you have misters going into your cookers? or for evaporative people-cooling?
I could see you doing something like that. Yeah, that's a complement.
No need for evaporative colling... It's motion sensor and rafter tie installed LED light fixtures
20210509_064118_HDR.jpg

90% of beauty is lighting. This looks great; nicely done.
I've got some subtle nighttime lighting at my cook stand too but the bugs have been coming out after sundown pretty bad lately...not getting to enjoy it much.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky