3 Breasts, 2 smoked ,1 no Thanks, with White Wine Sauce and Pasta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job David, great looking plate of food and I'll take mine smoked:emoji_wink:. I have to give the pickle juice a try.

Thanks Charles for the like and the comment

Yes it should be smoked , but I do take requests :emoji_grin: . The pickle juice and the lemon pepper , that was a beautiful piece of chicken
I think others use dill pickle juice , I think. I used Bread and Butter , as I am not a fan of dill

David

What a meal David, I pull up a chair to that anytime. I have to remember the tumeric idea, makes the pasta look restaurant quality as opposed to the pale white it is when I make it. Big Like

Thanks Cliff for the like and the comment

It really was a great meal, and the pasta looked good yellow under the chicken and sauce.
I was showed that back when I was a kid .We used to do that to rice , really makes it stand out and no flavor change to speak of

David

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky