3-2-1ribs with a double batch of Dutch's Wicked Baked Bean's

Discussion in 'Pork' started by fish killer, Oct 26, 2013.

1. I finally got around to fixing the ribs that I had sitting in the freezer. The last time I made ribs I used the 3-2-1 method for the first time and was really pleased with the results so I figured I would give another try. I rubbed the ribs down last night and let them set in the fridge overnight.

I figure I would double up on the beans too have enough to throw some in the freezer for later on. I had some maple bacon that I made last year that needed to be used so I added that with some store bought bacon. You can sure see the difference between the two.

I also like to added some ground sausage to my beans. Maple sausage from last year. That was my last package of maple so I will have to grind some more.
    Put about 5 hours of Pitmaster choice in the AMNPS and got it lit.
    Here is everything in the smoker.
    Here is a shot of the beans.
    s
    And here are ribs straight out of the smoker.
    Dinner

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  2. pgsmoker64

pgsmoker64 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

Great job FK!

I LOVE Dutch's beans!  They are the best baked beans ever.  I am making some this week for Trevor's volleyball team banquet!

Thanks for sharing!

Bill

3. Thanks,
    I don't know why but when I click on any of the pictures it always goes to first one. Weird, I never had that happen to me before. I tried reloading them and it still does it. Oh well.

4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Oh-----

looks soooooooooooooo good

Gary

5. Are you FLIRTING with me?... 'cause it's working  [​IMG]... off to dig through the cabinet for some beans and Pitmasters Choice ... rib's are lookin" good too!