2nd time CSR's, 1st time posting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roxxtar

Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
I found this site a few months after I started smoking but better late than never I always thought. Here's a run of CSR's I did for a family dinner today that I thought were my best effort to date. I started with a pretty standard rub with a little bit of heat on 6.5 lbs of county-style ribs.

The previous time I did these they were good but I picked up on the 3-2-1 method on here and gave it a shot. I went 3 hrs uncovered on the rack at ~225, then covered in foil pans for 2 hrs and uncovered again for an hour to finish.

The ribs came out excellent along with taters from parents garden, slaw with cabbage from aunts garden and some corn on the cob from down the road. I almost forgot to take the final pictures when it was finally done hehe

Feel free to comment I'm always looking for input since I am fairly new to this whole process

I've never smoked country style ribs before but those look like they're packed full of good meat and it looks like you cooked them perfectly. Nice job!

Looks like you nailed it...JJ

Man send me a plate of those for sure - great job 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky