2nd Annual North Carolina Smokers Gathering April 26th, 27th and 28th 2013 (Now with lots of pix)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Possible bad news for me.

Had my wallet lifted some 5 weeks ago witch had my

passport in, applied for a new one, was told 4/5 weeks

before new one arrives. No sign yet. If not here by tomorrow

I am not going anywhere.

Just off the phone to A/Airlines, very nice people, if passport does

not arrive let them know and they are going to give me a credit for the

next time I fly with them.

Until tomorrow

Lance.

Scott... smoker not done, so I'll be there early Sat w/ biscuits for breakfast (but no other goodies) and a cake for later. Sounds like there's plenty of "biscuit fillings" being brought,  so breakfast should be great! See you on Saturday.

I hope you all like pimento cheese. I am bringing some ho-maid chipotle pimento cheese with me. I think it will be awesome on Bill's pork loin and biscuits.

Food lion has butts on sale for 1.00 per lb this week.. how many butts will we have. I am bringing 1 plus the breakfast sausage

Oh and 3 racks of baby backs. I will be pre rubbing these

Picked up the wood this morning and will get the smoker ready to travel in a few hours. Brisket and hot dogs are ready to go. Plus, I am bringing some ho-maid baked beans and black beans. I am about to throw together some ho-maid chipotle pimento cheese as well. I should be at your place around 10am Scott.

Should I bring our two canopies in case of rain on Saturday?

Joel... does your smoker have a burner on it for boiling. want to make some cracklins............ I am getting ready to pull the breakfast sausage off the smoker here in about 30 min.. its looking good.. rubbed the ribs down and vacuum sealed them...... time is a tickin.. lost my beer again..... ha

Last edited:
Joel... does your smoker have a burner on it for boiling. want to make some cracklins............ I am getting ready to pull the breakfast sausage off the smoker here in about 30 min.. its looking good.. rubbed the ribs down and vacuum sealed them...... time is a tickin.. lost my beer again..... ha

If it is 5" or less, the wood pre-heater above the firebox will work Joe. We haven't put the burners on yet. I can bring my propane burner if needed.

Just sampled the pimento cheese. Game over kids. :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky