25$ Brinkman SnP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

div

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Picked this up on Sat from craiglist for 25$ big score....

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

new7.jpg

Great deal and it looks really good with the new paint

Nice Score!! I found mine for 50 alass it was a silver smoker.. but the DEAL was the feel good part.. I too had to clean and paint.. and now I've had some real real good smokes with it.. GOOD work!!!

Last week I "found" on CL a 700$ Oklahoma Joes SFB smoker..
http://montana.craigslist.org/app/1259970649.html

and in Boise CL a Gas New Brunfels smoker for 50$ !!!!!
might still be there?> go look if your close!

GOOD WORK DIV!!!!!!!!!
points.gif

div - nice score and welcome to the club!

you're gonna enjoy that baby - it looks to be an odler-model smoke'n pro - one thing i see right away is the longer chimney/smokestack and the wooden shelf. this should be an excellent unit!

any questions, there are plenty of old SnP hands who helped me out - RIVET is one of the first that comes to mind but many others.

Great deal you got there kevin. She sure is sweet with a new coat of lipstick. Happy Smokin
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Cool Beans on they smoker, I use Craig's List all the time. I got my Bradley Stainless Steel Electric off Craig's list for $50.00 because the guy said it was broken and all it needed was a $4.72 piece that i got from Bradley.

You certainly got a steal for that puppy, congratulations!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very nice cleanup job, too. Looking forward to some inauguration q-vues!

Nice score, DIV. I'm jealous. I thought I was special. I got the same thing for $40. Heat shield in FB? I had charcoal grates for fb and 2 for cooking chamber, and the prev. owners had been grilling with K in the big box. The ash was 2" higher than the coal grates. Since then, I stuck a 24" chunk of 12" wide 3/4 X #9 expanded metal in my FB for the charcoal grate. Works incredibly well. I just can't get the temps below 300. Even with the damper door completely closed. Maybe because the last 3 cooks, the ambient was 113 ish...
Link to my mod http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/sm...al-grate-for-smoke-'n'-pit/msg28157/#msg28157

great find. I wish Craig's list had a search feature that allowed you to create search agents that email when something you are looking for comes up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky