• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

25$ Brinkman SnP

div

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 16, 2008
Picked this up on Sat from craiglist for 25$ big score....

grothe

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
Congrats Div...nice job cleaning her up too!!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Great deal and it looks really good with the new paint

billbo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 19, 2007
You dog! I have been looking on Craig's for months too! Nice score!

heliboydoesbbq

Meat Mopper
Joined May 22, 2009
Nice Score!! I found mine for 50 alass it was a silver smoker.. but the DEAL was the feel good part.. I too had to clean and paint.. and now I've had some real real good smokes with it.. GOOD work!!!

Last week I "found" on CL a 700$ Oklahoma Joes SFB smoker..
http://montana.craigslist.org/app/1259970649.html

and in Boise CL a Gas New Brunfels smoker for 50$ !!!!!
might still be there?> go look if your close!

GOOD WORK DIV!!!!!!!!!

tasunkawitko

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2008
div - nice score and welcome to the club!

you're gonna enjoy that baby - it looks to be an odler-model smoke'n pro - one thing i see right away is the longer chimney/smokestack and the wooden shelf. this should be an excellent unit!

any questions, there are plenty of old SnP hands who helped me out - RIVET is one of the first that comes to mind but many others.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009
Great deal you got there kevin. She sure is sweet with a new coat of lipstick. Happy Smokin

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Cool Beans on they smoker, I use Craig's List all the time. I got my Bradley Stainless Steel Electric off Craig's list for $50.00 because the guy said it was broken and all it needed was a $4.72 piece that i got from Bradley.

rickw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 1, 2008
Nice deal, congrats on the new ( to you ) smoker. I looked forever on CL with no luck. Nice to see someone got a smokin deal.

rivet

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 25, 2008
You certainly got a steal for that puppy, congratulations!

Very nice cleanup job, too. Looking forward to some inauguration q-vues!

azkitch

Smoke Blower
Joined May 26, 2008
Nice score, DIV. I'm jealous. I thought I was special. I got the same thing for $40. Heat shield in FB? I had charcoal grates for fb and 2 for cooking chamber, and the prev. owners had been grilling with K in the big box. The ash was 2" higher than the coal grates. Since then, I stuck a 24" chunk of 12" wide 3/4 X #9 expanded metal in my FB for the charcoal grate. Works incredibly well. I just can't get the temps below 300. Even with the damper door completely closed. Maybe because the last 3 cooks, the ambient was 113 ish...
Link to my mod http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/smokers-grills-pitts-and-more/charcoal-grate-for-smoke-'n'-pit/msg28157/#msg28157

rickw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 1, 2008
Looking at your first pic I see you have the same kind of smoking buddy as we do.

raceyb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 15, 2007
great find. I wish Craig's list had a search feature that allowed you to create search agents that email when something you are looking for comes up.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.