22" WSM - Parkland Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rastafas

Original poster
Sep 27, 2008
I have a 5 year old 22" WSM that I just don't use. The smoker itself is in pretty good shape, If I was buying this I'd replace all the grates. You will definitely need to replace the cover.

You would have to pick this smoker up in Parkland Florida.
You would pay me no money.
What I want is the person that gets the smoker to donate to Tri County Animal Shelter in Boca Raton, Florida. Donate/ Sponsor | Tri-County Animal Rescue
I will let this run for at least a week since I have no idea how many people live near enough to Parkland to make this worthwhile to them. I won't consider any donations under 75 dollars. It's a steal at that price.

Basically, I want somebody that can use this to get it at a very fair price and to help an awesome animal shelter. We got our Rocky there.

Don't donate until I've responded to you. Please message me with what you would be willing to donate.

So hoping to hear from somebody in South Florida that wants a WSM.

I would buy for my brother but he lives in Melbourne. I sent him the link to see if he want to go on road trip.
We lived in melbourne for about a year. Indiatlantic to be exact. Nice place. We had a house right on satellite beach. I'm much more of a hill/mountain person though

I would buy for my brother but he lives in Melbourne. I sent him the link to see if he want to go on road trip.

Hi Brian,

Let me know! I've set up an email account for this: [email protected]

I can take pictures with the worlds' crappiest cell phone camera if you want to see what you'd be helping some dogs out for!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky