2014 North Florida Gathering April 4,5,6

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would like to attend the gathering on 4-6 April  I have a 5th wheel so would like electrical service if possible.  what do I need to do?

I would like to attend the gathering on 4-6 April  I have a 5th wheel so would like electrical service if possible.  what do I need to do?

ether wait for Jerry (Pineywoods) to answer here.. or send him a PM... do that by finding one of his post and then hover the cursor over his screen name and choose "send PM"

Last edited:
Well you got half of the equation right!!!! Need to get over and see the new digs. Looks pretty sharp. Will beat the heck out of a tent. Can't wait less than 2 weeks. By the way Jerry will have the log splitter back by then. Just saying???????

Well you got half of the equation right!!!! Need to get over and see the new digs. Looks pretty sharp. Will beat the heck out of a tent. Can't wait less than 2 weeks. By the way Jerry will have the log splitter back by then. Just saying???????

I'll give ya a hand Tim ...

Just wondering about the count of people coming.  Planning on bringing about the same amount of Ice for everyone.  Its getting close.  

Don't wanna rain on your boat decision Bamajon but the fishing on Lake Talquin is on fire this year, catfish an perch being caught in large numbers.   Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.  

Joe are you planning on doing the sausage thing again this year, hope so.       ed

Just wondering about the count of people coming.  Planning on bringing about the same amount of Ice for everyone.  Its getting close.  

Don't wanna rain on your boat decision Bamajon but the fishing on Lake Talquin is on fire this year, catfish an perch being caught in large numbers.   Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.  

Joe are you planning on doing the sausage thing again this year, hope so.       ed

Of course it is. I'm not bringing a boat. I got a little one witha trolling motor I could bring though. It's tempting.

Ed looks like 60-75 that's about as close as I can figure and that is if people don't no show on us

Joe are you planning on doing the sausage thing again this year, hope so.      
I spoke with some of the guys and we plan plan to take a break and not do the sausage thing this year. Going to kick back, take it easy and smoke some wings,etc. I have 60 lbs of butts I just bought today and will be making some breakfast sausage and kielbasa I'll be bringing so we wont be without ..... Thanks for the Ice again Ed. It allows me not having to bring the small refrigerator with me...

see ya next week......
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky