2 Pigs In A Blanket How Did I Do That? W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad the camera got charged and we could see the pics, sad that it is now 1:22 am my time and your post is making me wish I had some good smoked loin for a sammie.
Another awesome smoke Ron. If you could be sure it would take off in your area I would suggest you start up a cooking/smoking/culinary class. A few students a few times a week and introduce them to the awesomeness that is smoked and occasionally cured goodness.

Ron ,yummy looking eats!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I love this idea

awesome looking sammie there... what kinda cheese you have in there,provolone, swiss or mozz??? looks great whatever
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Provolone cheese.

Yes it would do the same thing.

The netting held the two pieces together to make more mass, thicker , and a longer smoke and not dry them out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky