2 in London Broils

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Looks like a beef weekend here, these are 2-- 2 inch thick, 5# each london broils that have been marinaded in a black pepper and onion mix with some garlic thrown in for good measure.. smokers coming up to temp so gonna be a good day..41 degrees 10 to 20 mph wind gusts so it's gonna be a challenge for that ole smoke-n-pit.. smoke will be hickory today
cb6b354a_vbattach11814.jpg

Just took them off to foil and mop. Wife had to hold me back so i didn't cut a big chunk off to eat...put on the sliced taters liked them so good last week had to do more.. could'nt get pics of the fattie[jimmy dean maple] poor puppy was starvin' ,yeah right,.. gonna slice one today for lunch and cryo the other for later.. well back to the honey do's
c2d78b49_vbattach11818.jpg

well here's the one we chowed on, the others cooling down for the vacuum sealer, and it was awesome, tender and juicy, could have taken it off sooner but still was mighty good, and the taters were greeeeeeeat

wish i could have done more but i'm catching up on honey dos. now what do i have in my feezer for the next feast
9b4b0668_vbattach11820.jpg

18fb7299_vbattach11819.jpg

Heya, Linescum!

You da man! Congrats on a great smoke even without Mother Nature' s best wishes!

Cheers!

PS Uhhh, you gonna finish all that?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky