1st Smoked Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Jim! I appreciate it! She would sure love it if I did throw that stick! She actually would bring it back... our Dobie, not so much lol! She was running back and forth with that stick... was cute as heck!

Thank you!

And olecrosseyes olecrosseyes thank you as well! Seems I missed you!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, not only are we supposedly the fly over state, maybe I'm the passed by poster. :emoji_hushed::emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

Reactions: Brokenhandle
20230127_171601-jpg.jpg

Who could say no to that?
Not me, I couldn't say no to that. We have covers on our sofas for the dogs and everybody knows that dogs live here so...

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras

Not me, I couldn't say no to that. We have covers on our sofas for the dogs and everybody knows that dogs live here so...

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
We love ours for sure! Kali had a stuffed teddy bear she carried around and took to bed with her, Kya ( dobie) thought it needed to lose weight ( removed some stuffing). So Kali now has a stuffed bunny with 3 squeekers in it... and she definitely knows how to squeak them lol!

Ryan

Ryan, that was a work of art all the way around. I have been hesitating to smoke a prime rib for a long time now, for fear of ruining it. I may just need to take the leap. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim

Thank you Kim! I would go for it! As long as you have trustworthy therms you'll be fine. If anything, under cook it... if you overcook it you can't fix it.

Ryan

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky