1st Smoked Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Of course needed some mashed taters, gravy, and sweet corn!

20230305_185721-jpg.jpg
It doesn't get any better than that, Ryan!! And leftovers too for the next night?? That'll work all day, every day and twice on Sunday...

Beautiful Ryan!! Absolutely nailed it. Perfect edge to edge pink and spot-on medium rare. Next time you decide to do this please give ma day or two notice.....oh, and plan to set an extra plate :emoji_wink:

Robert

Great looking set of meals!!!!
Kali is a beauty. But, does she expect you to throw the stick or does she just carry it around?

Jim

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Great looking Prime Rib you got there. I'll be that pup keeps you on your toes for sure!
Thank you! And she does that! Because of her size we sometimes forget she's still a puppy!

The prime of life, a beautiful thing to see, some fine work there Ryan, good job! RAY
Thanks Ray! Much appreciated!

Another fine meal Ryan.... and of coarse the must have mashed and gravy

( I had a Boxer pup who also preferred long sticks to most other things to carry,
always had to watch out when he would be running by with one, lol miss old Duke.)

David
Thank you David! Not sure about up there but here... the corn jumps into the tater and gravy pool! Just looks like a mess!
You never forget about the good pals that have passed on!

Ryan

It doesn't get any better than that, Ryan!! And leftovers too for the next night?? That'll work all day, every day and twice on Sunday...
Thanks Charles! And yes we had leftovers... we just have a 2 person crew here, and I can't eat like I used to... but I sure try! And the PR was bought bone in... got removed when came home from the store... dogs got the bones!

Good looking meal and dog Ryan.
Thank you Brian! It turned out really good! We sure love our dogs!

Beautiful Ryan!! Absolutely nailed it. Perfect edge to edge pink and spot-on medium rare. Next time you decide to do this please give ma day or two notice.....oh, and plan to set an extra plate :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thank you Robert! It was perfect! Wife even loved it... sometimes she wants hers just a bit more done, not much though!
I'll remember to send your invite next time... dress warm!

Ryan

Great looking set of meals!!!!
Kali is a beauty. But, does she expect you to throw the stick or does she just carry it around?

Jim
Thanks Jim! I appreciate it! She would sure love it if I did throw that stick! She actually would bring it back... our Dobie, not so much lol! She was running back and forth with that stick... was cute as heck!

Beautiful PR Ryan...I'd be all over that!

Red
Thank you!

And olecrosseyes olecrosseyes thank you as well! Seems I missed you!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
WHAT?? I have to wear clothes? Forget it :emoji_laughing:

Robert
I'll leave that up to you! But at this time of year a 40 degree day with sun and no wind is almost tshirt weather!

Currently...

Screenshot_20230313_141424_Storm Team 4.jpg

It's not bad here... and yes, I can hear your teeth chattering!

Ryan

Ryan, that is perfection! I literally said OMG when seeing this. That's the only way we do PR here, only 2 of us as well. Your new Pup is gorgeous.

Ryan, that is perfection! I literally said OMG when seeing this. That's the only way we do PR here, only 2 of us as well. Your new Pup is gorgeous.
Thank you! It was perfect... maybe only luck but who cares lol! And Kali loves going between our legs... if we are ready or not!
Her parents...

PXL_20220623_165154393.jpg

That's dad, and this is mom...

FB_IMG_1655100081019.jpg

She is a nut but so much fun!

Ryan

Reactions: MJB05615
Most excellent looking meals Ryan. I think Kali is gonna beat ya with that stick if you don't share.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
Most excellent looking meals Ryan. I think Kali is gonna beat ya with that stick if you don't share.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Just hope she doesn't run between my legs with it! She is the 1st in several dogs we have or had that are allowed on the couch with me! I'm easy but we softened mom up some lol!

20230127_171601.jpg

Who could say no to that?

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky