1st Q this year: Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
About 10 miles from the blue turf!
Decided to make some chicken after work yesterday.  Smoked for about an hour and 15 minutes with pecan wood.  Wrapped in foil afterwards with some orange juice and then slowly glazed with a yummy (cheat) sauce.

First of the year so far and it tasted really good!  Leftovers were good for lunch as well.

Some very poor shots of the chicken...please excuse the quality of the pics but I have a poor quality phone. 
sorry.gif
  However I have not done anything with Q view yet and figured I should put something up.   One of these days though I will crawl out of the dark ages and get some decent tech.

tn

Top:   On the grill after some heavy smoke and sauce.  It was quite dark and could not get the flash to work.

Bottom: on the plate...looks a little pink but a lot of that was a combo of the smoke, light and a bad quality phone camera.

tn

Last edited:
Use the mobile setting for SMF....when on your phone....Ipad..Kindle or any mobile device.  Will make things a lot easier to load the q-views.

They show up now, but very small. Looking at the image name it appears you posted the thumbnail of the pic, not the actual full size pic. No worries, it takes time to learn how to do stuff like this. Everyone here learned somewhere at some point.

When uploading pics thru SMF...you can choose small, medium or large pics. I usually do the medium size.  If members want a closer look they can click on the photo and make it larger.  Glad you got some to show up!  Chicken looks really yummy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky