14.5 hrs. later Brisket is awesome w/ Stoker review and Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iluvribs

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
columbus ohio
Started this at 9:00 last night with lump in the wsm, had my stoker set  up and ready to go. It took about an hr. for the charcoal to settle down with temps running from 222 to 227 ( im not complaining) i stayed up most of the nite with it being the first time with the stoker ( ok ok i just wanted to watch...i cant sleep when somethings smokin anyway) about 10:00pm it started staying 224 to 226 and stayed that way until 7:30am it started falling 222 to 220, i checked the charcoal and added some and some more hickory took a nap, woke up at 11:00 had a internal temp of 185.6 so i did the probe test and it pulled and stuck back in very easily   sss  s .       so iwrapped in foil 3 times

so i wrapped in foil 3 times and a towell and put in cooler for 2 hrs. We were all amazed how juicy and tender this was, absolutly amazing thanks to all of you...and the stoker to me is well worth the money, i was amazed at how well it performed...i see now why Jeff said that he was really stoked about this thing...now im stoked!  ( sorry bout the pics being sideways i tried to edit but im late for a poker game...HELP with the pics please)

bd76aca6_brisket3.jpg
c724d320_brisket2.jpg
13d7ab63_brisket4.jpg
aeb0de69_brisket5.jpg
e9e8f581_brisket6.jpg
35aea2e4_brisket7.jpg
501f5bb0_brisket9.jpg
ea50c59d_brisket8.jpg

Looks Nice and Juicy...

But now I have a kink in my neck, Rotate those pics...
biggrin.gif

Thanks to all, sorry again about the pics, i use a iphone, i think next time if i turn the phone sideways then they will be straight ( or upside down lol) i have turned them before but it wouldnt work this time, back to work tomorrow out of town. More q-view next weekend, gonna do my first rib roast i'll have the pics right next time, when i cut the brisket the juices poured out,we never had one like this before
8fbaa58c_brisket6.jpg
                   Hey I turned the pic,Yayyyyyy
yahoo.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky