12 million lbs ground beef recall

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Amen on that. It doesn’t take long to cut up large hunks of meat and get the grind you prefer.

Unfortunately, my Kroger had 3# chubs of ground beef on sale a couple weeks ago so I bought two and made summer sausage. I had eaten about a half pound of it when this recall dropped. Yes, it is the brand recalled but I no longer have the label with the processing date so I can't be sure if I used possibly affected meat or not. But, I'm not sick yet so I guess I'll keep snacking on it and take my chances.

And if that ain't bad enough we have been eating romaine lettuce salads without fear. Talk about living on the edge.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky