10 butts ready for the smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes they do hardcooking. This one runs well at 225 to 250. Only down side is that it will eat some logs very fast! Not to mention it will get down to 32 degrees tonight, so there goes even more wood! Lol but I am ready. Beer and a heater in my garage with some [emoji]128250[/emoji] to watch.
Yeah it takes a little longer to warm all that metal up in cold weather. I agree...In cold weather I go through a lot of wood.
Heat & Beer you got it covered, enjoy your smoke.

time to start Facebook live vid of smoke, meat and beers :)

Good luck tonight....getting cold here at the beach in south carolina....holy $&%^#!!  

A man after my own heart! A stick burner and does massive amounts of meat at a time!
icon14.gif
Who made the rig? Awesome smoker! I do weddings, groomsmens dinners, grad parties, bachelor parties and yes even an occasional bachelorette parties to which I have been sworn to absolute secrecy as to what goes on at those but I can say with a great confidence they are very entertaining to watch
biggrin.gif

I always do anywhere from 4 to 10 butts at a time even when I have no planned events. Pulled pork freezes so well. I just vac seal in a 2.5 to 3lb servings and freeze. Then when I get someone who is having a small get together and just wants some pulled pork sammies I have it available.

Keeps us posted on how it's going!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky