• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

1/16" or 2mm grinder plate

archeryrob

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 26, 2015
I am looking for a smaller plate for ultra find grind for making hot dogs. I can find as small as 3/16 but I can't find 2mm or 1/16" for an affordable price. The only ones I can find are $50

Seneca river has this one, but I can't find any info on what size grind plate it is. I also do see how to contact them on ebay.

archeryrob

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 26, 2015
I have a 4.5mm which is 3/16" and am trying to get 2mm maybe I'll try 3mm.

LEM big bite #12

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
3mm is a more common size. I would use it and do multiple grinds thru it for hot dogs. Just get the meat and fat SUPER cold so it is in pellets so it is easier to grind.

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
I was trying to ding 2mm plate for 12 size grinder with no success... Bought 3mm plate an am pretty happy with it. Two grinds and - vu à la - meat is ready for hot dogs or bologna....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.