$0.49/lb Turkey @ WinnDixie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PolishDeli

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 9, 2018
Fyi
Found this in the mailbox today
20221108_170342.jpg

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Around here, Food Lion, Lidl, and Kroger have turkeys for 49¢/lb this week with an additional purchase of at least $25. Lowes Foods has them for 47¢/lb with an additional $35 purchase. Lidl has the best price I can find on Butterball turkeys at 98¢/lb with no additional purchase. Publix hasn't jumped into the turkey wars yet, but I assume that they will next week...

Reactions: Plinsc
Publix has them for .49 lb, limit 2, starting tomorrow!
Al
I figured they would, but they're not listed in the local ad in our area which starts today...

Edit - I went back and looked at the ad a little more carefully and there they were...49¢/lb. with apparently no additional purchase. They weren't prominently featured like the other grocer's ads...

Last edited:
Just checked one local add. Get a free bird with $150 dollar purchase or $.59
with a $50 purchase.
I have two bone in breast's one the oven and one for the smoker. Guess I will restock
when I see some better prices.
Oh and they have a great deal on gravy packets!:emoji_wink:

After scanning this week's ads, besides the deals on turkeys, the best deal I could find is Aldi has butter for $2.49/lb. Butter around me has been at least $4.00/lb. for a while now...

After scanning this week's ads, besides the deals on turkeys, the best deal I could find is Aldi has butter for $2.49/lb. Butter around me has been at least $4.00/lb. for a while now...
my local aldi has the butter for $2.99 limit of 6

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky