“NINJA” Final New Toy?? (We’ll See)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your welcome , funny you would say that , i wrote down your way to make the meltaways last week , and i am picking up the ingredients tomorrow to make them for next weekend ( Easter ) but really just for me and wife. lol
David

Reactions: chopsaw
John, you'll never stop buying new toys. Just when you think you've got it all, something new and extra neat will come along.
Enjoy your Ninja.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
I don't think they can come out with one much better than this one, for low price of all the toys above.
There's another one out there that's really neat, called "Brava", but it's out of my price range ----Around $800 !!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like a cool tool! I think that sous vide cooker is cool too!

Thank You Jeff!!!
The only weakness that SV Cooker has is it's not cheap---About $400.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

What’s the capacity?

Here's the Specs they give:
Quiet operation
Integrated WIFI
Programmable Recipes
Alexa Compatibility
See-through lid
11 Liter/ 3 Gallon Capacity
11.42" X. 14.17" X 11.42"
Best in Class 5-year Warranty

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
Geez John, ribeye, yardbird, and fries, looks to me like you're getting the hang of that new toy fast enough! Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I can't believe how much I like this thing.
So far everything has come out Awesome, in a little less time than the #360 took.
One time I was going to make something, and it didn't matter which one I used, so I asked Mrs Bear which one was the easiest to clean. Without hesitation she said, "The Ninja!!" So I used the Ninja.
It's hard to believe the Naked Chicken I've been making comes out even better than in the #360, and the Burgers too!!, and both Fresh & Smoked Sausages.
I haven't tried Hot Dogs in the Ninja, because anybody who pays attention should know by now my favorite way to make Dogs has always been Pan Fried, with little slits cut in them!!!
And Thanks for the Like, Ray.

Bear

What a nice assortment, and comments on each. Like Gary said there will be something new that you will have to make room for.

Gary

Great addition to the family John, but do you really think you'll be retiring the other toys.

Those rib-eyes and fries have my name written all over them.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice write up! I bought my wife a Ninja Foodie for Christmas. Thing is a beast and very versatile. Hope you enjoy!

Thank You John!!
I really like the way it's built---Solid.
And Cleans real easy.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great addition to the family John, but do you really think you'll be retiring the other toys.

Those rib-eyes and fries have my name written all over them.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!!
They're all "Semi-Retired" but I expect only an emergency could bring one back.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky