Inkbird Wireless Thermometer Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I've toyed with the idea of one of these for awhile. One of the reps is a Facebook friend and posted this today. With all discounts it runs around $42. I added the 3 year Asurion warranty for $7.99.
Screenshot_20240416-092048.png

I can get it to about $48, but there appears to be another discount code that I can't read in your pic...

I bought that therm when they first offered it here. I've used it several times and really like it. Ended up getting one for my oldest son. Well worth the money.

Jim

Reactions: MJB05615
Since Inkbird is a sponsor you can put a link in the thread to make it easier for people to find

Reactions: JLeonard
Since Inkbird is a sponsor you can put a link in the thread to make it easier for people to find
INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B, Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless for Grilling Smoking, IP67 Waterproof Smart Meat Probe for BBQ Grill Smoker Rotisserie Rechargeable Box Gifts for Men https://a.co/d/fkqEO6k remember the extra discount code Jake posted above too

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I've toyed with the idea of one of these for awhile. One of the reps is a Facebook friend and posted this today. With all discounts it runs around $42. I added the 3 year Asurion warranty for $7.99. View attachment 694580
Jeff, have you used it yet? What do you think about it? The reviews for their app are not good at all, so I'm curious...

Jeff, have you used it yet? What do you think about it? The reviews for their app are not good at all, so I'm curious...
I have not. I'm actually not sure I'm going to keep it. The probe length makes me wonder if it gets deep enough in larger cuts.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky