GIVEAWAY for Canada--INKBIRD Wireless WiFi Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018

Congrats,

N nlife

is the winner who get the free INKBIRD WIFI BBQ Thermometer IBBQ-4T!
Thank you for support!

:emoji_fire:NEW GIVEAWAY for Canada:emoji_fire:Prize: 1* INKBIRD WIFI BBQ Thermometer IBBQ-4T!

:emoji_pushpin:To ENTER the GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment about BBQ.
One winner will be chosen on April 13.(Canada only.Sorry)
:emoji_sparkles:AND,pls don't miss the best Limited-time discount now if you can't wait!

50% OFF discount is available now.​

Using the 10% off extra code:B8AF7M87 + 40% off deal
:emoji_point_right:Link: INKBIRD WIFI meat thermometer

4T.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nlife and Steve H
Here you go, love the inkbird products.
And this one is very good.

You guys up here in Canada were wondering how come it is mostly deals for the US.
Here is your chance for a good deal.

Works great for all your BBQ needs and love the wifi quick connection

David

Hello,​

:emoji_fire:NEW GIVEAWAY for Canada:emoji_fire:Prize: 1* INKBIRD WIFI BBQ Thermometer IBBQ-4T!

:emoji_pushpin:To ENTER the GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment about BBQ.
One winner will be chosen on April 13.(Canada only.Sorry)
:emoji_sparkles:AND,pls don't miss the best Limited-time discount now if you can't wait!

50% OFF discount is available now.​

Using the 10% off extra code:B8AF7M87 + 40% off deal
:emoji_point_right:Link: INKBIRD WIFI meat thermometer

View attachment 693965
I would love to give it a try. Put me down for medium rare.

That is a mighty fine offer! With BBQ and grilling season quickly coming into full swing here in the Great White North, who can say no?!

Please put me down for an entry to win a thermometer. If I win, well I'll know when to say, "stick a fork in me, I'm DONE!"

Thank you for this wonderful offer. I have one now several years old but a great product. Please put me down for a chance to win a A-1 thermometer.

Much to my surprise, Amazon delivered a package to my door this evening. Given the hectic day I scratched my head in wonderment as to what I ordered, but apparently forgot about. Turns out that it was the Inkbird! I wasn't expecting this until later this week and was worried that I may not be here for when it arrives since we're going on vacation for 10 days come the end of the week.

I certainly appreciate the opportunity to get in on a giveaway like this and it is much needed. My Traeger is an older model that has two probes, but they aren't wi-fi and they certainly don't track the progress like this will!

I'm going to have to get to grilling and put this through it's paces when we return. Thanks for putting this up Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq

20240420_180334.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky