First brisket with real time Qview!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
12:30 @ 181
1:00 @ 182
3:00 @ 191
6:00 @ 203
6:45 @ 205

Pulled and temps were good all over, thermometer slid in and would start to fall over meaning the meat is SUPER tender!

Wrapped and in the cooler. Only problem is my timing. Not planning on eating for 12 hours. Any suggestions? Will it rest okay that long in the cooler?

What else can I smoke quick that will be done in 12 hours? Well maybe done in 8 to give me time to run to the store and have it be ready for consumption later today with the brisket.
una8uqab.jpg
zevebady.jpg
nena7uzu.jpg
y2y5y3eb.jpg

Glad it turned out good for ya, sure looks nice ! Be sure to post some pics when ya slice er up ! Thumbs Up As far as what else to smoke, maybe toss a chicken or two in.... My two favorite ways are spatchcock and beer can ! :biggrin:

Very happy for my first brisket. It kept warm in the cooler from 6am to 6pm. Just kept smoking since I had it all fired up. Did a spoon roast and a choice chuck roast. Someone else brought some fall off the bone ribs. Pea risotto and some other goodies as well.
pumada7a.jpg
y6u4epy6.jpg
esaveqy7.jpg
arydumu9.jpg
usu4yma3.jpg
reguse2y.jpg
5e8aju8a.jpg
udubahab.jpg

That looks amazing! I love the color an it looks so moist a juicy. If that was your first, not only did you nail it; but think about how easy it will be to do again for repeatable success.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky