checking in from the Lou!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gnarlykaw

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Protem/St.Louis
not totally a newb at this now. it all started this time last year, when my nephew talked me into smoking brisket. we ended up having lighter fluid slabs of meat! I swore this would NEVER happen again....

not totally a newb at this now. it all started this time last year, when my nephew talked me into smoking brisket. we ended up having lighter fluid slabs of meat! I swore this would NEVER happen again....
Welcome to SMF I even learned how to cook a brisket,lots of very smart peeps on here,ask questions try asking in the right forum,you will get better answers.Let us know what you are using to smoke with it helps us help you
Merry X-Mas
Richie

Welcome aboard! Nothing like a chunk of meat marinating in petroleum!! Glad you didn’t give up. What’s your set-up?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky