Trying out the A-MAZE-N Expandable Tube Smoker 12 in - 18 in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I seen the neurologist yesterday finally! Man that was an experience. Now wait another month to get back into the hand doctor.
I hope that went well Brian, and another month to still see the hand Doctor. wow that seems to be a very long time. Or is this another visit. I thought you were going in late January

This was one of my better pulled pork. As usual I will be giving most of it away. This is my recipe:

You are a very kind soul Brian

I will try your Spicy Brown Gravy Sauce , it sounds real good.

David

I hope that went well Brian, and another month to still see the hand Doctor. wow that seems to be a very long time. Or is this another visit. I thought you were going in late January
Hand doctor ordered xrays and see neurologist. Now I got to go back to him and hopefully find out what causing this. I have had a decent week. I even been playing some games. Week before that was pretty bad. Pretty crazy! Been a long road getting through this!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice Job! I have the original 12" round Amazen tube smoker AMNTS and the 5"x8" Amazen pellet smoker AMNPS. I use the AMNPS mostly in the mailbox mod with my Mes 40 and 30 smoker and is a lighter smoke than the AMNTS. If lighting both ends of the AMNPS some folks just light the middle of the center row and then fill the outside rows and away it goes in each direction. The 6" AMNTS can be lit and burnt vertically for those that have space restrictions. Longer AMNTS don't handle the ash from a top down vertical burn. This info was on A-MAZE-N-SMOKER FB page Todd Johnson ran before selling Amazen Products to PitBoss. I've been using the U bolt mod on one end of the 12" AMNTS but the Kamado doesn't have the linear space below the food grate so I'm going to use a dremel cut off wheel to cut it in half and burn 6" vertically or with the U bolt on one end for burgers, pork steaks and chxn etc for BBQ shorter medium hot smokes and use the AMNPS for the Mes 30 and 40 Mailbox mod. I do like the AMNTS for faster breathing vessels but I have mostly half filled my AMNTS so two 6"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky