pit boss (dansen) parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

runswithbeer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 24, 2018
brownsville,texas
HI, Is anybody having trouble getting parts from this outfit? I have a Louisiana black label tabletop grill that is less than a year old. I was using before Christmas to smoke a rack of ribs. It started out normally, then the temp. spiked to 400F. the fan stopped, and it burnt up my ribs.
I called them around the 28th. of December and the person, I talked to said we will send you a new control panel. Fine I said, after no order shipped email arrived, I called them again and was told there was a mix up with my address and they would ship it right away, OK, got that straighten out. After 2 weeks, still no part shipped notice.
I realize it could be the Christmas season rush and things, But i would like my grill up and running.
What to do, I don't want to buy another grill.
Runswithbeer

bump, today jan.27th. i received the replacement control panel for my blacklabel tabletop pellet grill. 24 days after calling for the part. yippee from Texas
Runswithbeer

Hope that corrects the issues
My SiL has a rebranded Pit Boss and discovered the wire harness connectors would work loose. I think he secured them with cable ties

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky