BLT time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
DAM SON! Great stuff right there! Sandwich distracted me, how was the tequila? Any special concoction of amazingness like the sandwiches were?

DAM SON! Great stuff right there! Sandwich distracted me, how was the tequila? Any special concoction of amazingness like the sandwiches were?
Thanks! The tequila is pretty darn good. Nothing fancy with drinking it. Just with lime and salt.

• Love
Reactions: Buckeyedude
Looks awesome! We are just getting local tomatoes in at the farmers market. My tomatoes are a ways out, but BLTs are a must when tomatoes are in (and salsa…and bruschetta!)

Looks awesome! We are just getting local tomatoes in at the farmers market. My tomatoes are a ways out, but BLTs are a must when tomatoes are in (and salsa…and bruschetta!)
Thank you!

WOW! Steve, that looks amazing. My wife has been out of town and I've been really busy so I've been on somewhat of a BLT binge lately. Since fresh tomatoes are readily available, but with store bought bacon, they're quick and easy to make. I've never had it, but that beef belly bacon seems to really take it up a notch...or two...or three...:emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Steve H
WOW! Steve, that looks amazing. My wife has been out of town and I've been really busy so I've been on somewhat of a BLT binge lately. Since fresh tomatoes are readily available, but with store bought bacon, they're quick and easy to make. I've never had it, but that beef belly bacon seems to really take it up a notch...or two...or three...:emoji_laughing:
Thanks Charles!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky