BLT - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
BLT is also one of my favorite sandwiches and yours looks amazing with that weave Chris ! I also love a tomato and Vidalia onion sandwich 😍

Keith
Thanks Keith, the next day I made a batch of double smoked ham salad and finished off the tomato. Ham salad is right up there with BLTs. I've never tried a tomato and onion sammie. That will have to change this summer.

Looks great!

Genny?

Where are you located?
Appreciate it Bill. Yup Gennies, either regular or cream it doesn't matter to me. I've been drinking them since I was a poor soul in college. Narragansett also gets worked into the rotation. I live in Vermont where there seems to be a micro brew on every corner. They just don't float my boat for some reason.

Thanks Keith, the next day I made a batch of double smoked ham salad and finished off the tomato. Ham salad is right up there with BLTs. I've never tried a tomato and onion sammie. That will have to change this summer.

Appreciate it Bill. Yup Gennies, either regular or cream it doesn't matter to me. I've been drinking them since I was a poor soul in college. Narragansett also gets worked into the rotation. I live in Vermont where there seems to be a micro brew on every corner. They just don't float my boat for some reason.
Hello from Northern NY! Love Vermont. Enjoy taking the ferry across Champlain.

Reactions: gmc2003
Gosh, I really, really, love BLTs. Damn. That is a quality sammich.
Thanks brtt, nothing compares to a good BLT on a hot summer night.

Chris

Looks great! Haven’t done BLTs for a while, I think Im seeing the future 😎
Thanks WR, it may have been the first of the season for us, but it won't be the last.

Chris

Just fantastic Chris, I been gone for a few days ( family stuff )
Sorry I missed this , well deserved spin on the carousal. And you know I always love a good weave
BLT's for ever, I could go for one this morning.

David

I’m never gone lose weight looking and posting on here! Great lookin BLT buddy!
Thanks WV
Just fantastic Chris, I been gone for a few days ( family stuff )
Sorry I missed this , well deserved spin on the carousal. And you know I always love a good weave
BLT's for ever, I could go for one this morning.

David
Appreciate it David.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I was so hungry for lunch/dinner but it was delayed due to an awesome police chase I couldn't step away from. Once it was over I got my bacon weave on thinking of this thread. I made a classic BLeaT.

bleat.jpg

I was so hungry for lunch/dinner but it was delayed due to an awesome police chase I couldn't step away from. Once it was over I got my bacon weave on thinking of this thread. I made a classic BLeaT.

View attachment 671047
Mmmmm boy that does look good Chris. Is that a celebratory BLT for your successfully evading the police?

Point for sure
Chris

Now I want another one. Time to go track down some good maters.

Chris, Good looking sammie, now you got me thinking about making some up. Maybe with less bacon, Naah , gotta have the bacon !

• Haha
Chris, Good looking sammie, now you got me thinking about making some up. Maybe with less bacon, Naah , gotta have the bacon !
Appreciate it CM, My source for homegrown tomatoes got wiped out in the flooding. Now I have to wait for some of the backyard growers to start selling. It shouldn't be to long I hope.

Chris

Mmmmm boy that does look good Chris. Is that a celebratory BLT for your successfully evading the police?

Point for sure
Chris

Now I want another one. Time to go track down some good maters.

Ha! LA is the police chase capital of the world. This was once of the better ones. Guy carjacks a minivan and leads a high speed chase into LA county, gets spiked and runs to a gas station where he carjacks a BMW. Runs 100 MPH+ thru city streets. Gets to another gas station where CHP catches up. Runs off again and ends up hitting the CHP knocking him out of the chase. Goes back to the gas station and carjacks a full size van. Runs on the freeway for about 15 miles then gets off and makes a wrong turn. More CHP vehicles trap him in place and take him in.

This was after another 3 hour slow speed chase earlier in the day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky