Bear's "Step by Step" Index

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Back again today  "Salmon"   Love that one

Gary

Back again today  "Salmon"   Love that one

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

You're getting to be my Best Customer.

Thanks for letting me know you're using my Step by Steps!  Makes making them worth while.

Bear

Thanks Gary!!

You're getting to be my Best Customer.

Thanks for letting me know you're using my Step by Steps!  Makes making them worth while.

Bear
I should have been leaving a comment all along.  Sorry

Gary

I should have been leaving a comment all along.  Sorry

Gary
I wish everybody who uses my Step by Steps would leave a comment, like you do.

It's fun reading them, and reading how good things turn out for them.

Thanks Gary!!

Bear

Last edited:
I'm trying to do better, I owe you about a hundred.  I'm sure I'll be looking this week.

Gary

This weekend I'll be smoking like crazy. Going to do bb ribs and a brisket. Been going thru step by steps and showing my girlfriend the pics of all the good food you have made. Going to use your recipes for both. So this weekend will be a Bear. Ha ha. Thanks for all of the info you supply to all of us.
Hope my MES 30 can keep up. Will post again with pics of them.

Only one question. where do you find Ken's Honey Teriyaki Marinade. I live in MI and not sure if I can find it here. Got a back up one you turn to if you can't find it.
Oh. Still debating which bb rib recipe to go with. #1 or #2. Both get my mouth watering like crazy. Bear I hate you in a good way. I shake your hand and bow to you.

Looking at your CSR's today    
icon14.gif

Gary

This weekend I'll be smoking like crazy. Going to do bb ribs and a brisket. Been going thru step by steps and showing my girlfriend the pics of all the good food you have made. Going to use your recipes for both. So this weekend will be a Bear. Ha ha. Thanks for all of the info you supply to all of us.
Hope my MES 30 can keep up. Will post again with pics of them.
Thank You for the Compliments!!

Bear
Only one question. where do you find Ken's Honey Teriyaki Marinade. I live in MI and not sure if I can find it here. Got a back up one you turn to if you can't find it.
Oh. Still debating which bb rib recipe to go with. #1 or #2. Both get my mouth watering like crazy. Bear I hate you in a good way. I shake your hand and bow to you.
We couldn't find Ken's lately, so we've been getting "Lawry's Honey Teriyaki Marinade".

If you can't find that, I'd go with a BBQ sauce, and add another ounce or two of Apple Juice to thin it a bit, like the Marinades are.

Bear

Great, 5 more fantastic Step by Steps      nice job Bear         I have to keep things short, one finger only.  Hand gets back to normal ill be 2 finger

points1.png

Gary

Great, 5 more fantastic Step by Steps      nice job Bear         I have to keep things short, one finger only.  Hand gets back to normal ill be 2 finger

points1.png

Gary
Thank You Gary!!

That means I'm one finger ahead of you until your hand is all better, but my left finger is only for the "Shift" key anyway.

And Thanks for the Points!!

Bear

late up dates what we getting slow in our younger age? 
biggrin.gif

Great job Bear. Only thing is I will never get them all done.  
points1.png

Warren
Thank You Warren!!

Actually most times when I get my posting done, and check out the new posts, my eyes are usually bothering me too much to do updates.

Also why I miss so many Awesome Posts lately!!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

Hi Bear,

I just noticed your updates.

I can't wait to try your recipe for Char Siu Country Style Ribs

Is this your recipe or did you get it along your travels?.
Thanks Rob!!

I followed the Recipe from GaryS, and didn't change much.

The link to his is near the beginning of mine you have the link to.

Good Stuff.  Good to see you, Rob!!

Bear

Thanks.

Good to be back.  didn't do to much smoking over the winter but I'm back to making my jerky for my local farmers market so I'm smokin again.  

i forgot how much I loved that smell of smoke flowing out of my little smoker.  

Still looking for a new smoker.  toughest decision.

Thanks.

Good to be back.  didn't do to much smoking over the winter but I'm back to making my jerky for my local farmers market so I'm smokin again.  

i forgot how much I loved that smell of smoke flowing out of my little smoker.  

Still looking for a new smoker.  toughest decision.
Have you tried Pork Loin Jerky yet???

It's Awesome, and so much cheaper than Beef:

REALLY!?!?!

I would be worried about making sure the pork is cooked enough.  My jerky is very tender and that is one of the things people love about it.  I tired turkey and i dried it to the point it was leather because I was so worried about being safe.

Do you have a pork jerky recipe?  how tough is it after you dry it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky