Bear's "Step by Step" Index

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LOL---That'd be too much like a Job!!

I'm having too much fun with you guys.

Besides--I'm Retired-----I took a 10 mile detour, because the sign said "Work Area Ahead".

Bear
A train stops at a train station.  A bus stops at a bus station.  At my desk, I have a work station.

-Kurt

Last edited:
This is my go to place for information, I was just looking at the Fish Step by Steps,  I wish I had a bunch of fish right now !!

Gary

WOW I cannot tell you how helpful this is. I have learned more in 1 hour of going through these "steps" than I have in the previous 2 weeks of reading and research. Thank you so much for putting in so much time and effort to help newbs like me, it is greatly appreciated!! 

WOW I cannot tell you how helpful this is. I have learned more in 1 hour of going through these "steps" than I have in the previous 2 weeks of reading and research. Thank you so much for putting in so much time and effort to help newbs like me, it is greatly appreciated!! 
Thank You Very Much for the kind words.

It always makes my day when I'm able to help someone.

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

I look at your Step by Steps more than my stuff !!!    Best thread on the site

Gary

Update:

I just entered this Prime Rib to the top of my Smoked Prime Rib Group in this Index.

It was an Awesome Smoked Prime Rib for an Important Dinner.

Go to page #1:

Smoked Prime Rib (47th Anniversary Dinner)  

Apple Smoke (Panned)

Also---Here's a Link:

Smoked Prime Rib (47th Anniversary Dinner)---Entered 2-9-2016
Bear

Last edited:
Cool !!   

Gary

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info Bear.  Don't smoke very often but some of this looks  so good just gotta try it.  If I manage to come up with something that's as good as I think it is, I'll send you a note for something new.  Back in the day we had a couple smoke parties on the flight deck of the Benewah trying to duplicate some of the monkey meat on a stick.  Came pretty close, gonna try again and I'll keep you posted.

Nevada Ed

Thanks for all the info Bear.  Don't smoke very often but some of this looks  so good just gotta try it.  If I manage to come up with something that's as good as I think it is, I'll send you a note for something new.  Back in the day we had a couple smoke parties on the flight deck of the Benewah trying to duplicate some of the monkey meat on a stick.  Came pretty close, gonna try again and I'll keep you posted.

Nevada Ed
Thanks Ed !!

I think I remember seeing the "Benewah" at my Base Camp in 1969. I think it was docked for a good while at Dong Tam, in the Mekong Delta Turning Basin, right near my Hooch.

Bear

For some time I have been reading your step by steps for the various meats and there is something I am missing.........a smoker.

Great reads. Must purchase a smoker...

For some time I have been reading your step by steps for the various meats and there is something I am missing.........a smoker.

Great reads. Must purchase a smoker...
I understand entirely----I always do a lot of studying & research before I attempt anything new---Cooking or not.

I like to get my plan all lined up so everything goes smoothly.

I'm sure you're ready for that smoker now.

Just yell if you need any help.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky