A Little Of This... A Little Of That ... On The Tractor ...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
Just a couple of pictures of todays cook on the Tractor Smoker... I'm really not sure which category to put this cook under since there are different meats in it... Since the corned beef briskets was the main reason for cooking... I put it under beef ...

As most know I'm not a big picture taker... but I did take a couple so I could post...

IMG_1492.JPG

Store bought corned beef briskets when they were on sale last week for St. Patty's Day.. nekkid all the way.. were done in 6 hrs running at 250ish ...

IMG_1669.JPG

The brisket on the left was a piece of flat with a piece of the point still on it... Thought about making burnt ends with the point (anybody made them with corned beef before ?)... but never did

And then Some Wings, ABT's, and some homemade Italian sausage ...

IMG_1668.JPG

Thanks for looking ...

Last edited:
Nice work . Real deal smokin . That corned beef had to be great . I'll have a slice off the left one .

That all looks delicious. Nice work for sure, and that tractor smoker is one of the most unique smokers I’ve ever seen. The food off it always looks incredible.

Reactions: bigfurmn

stealing his thunder. It’s right there.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Very cool I will take one of each!....love the smoker. Reminds me of the train smoker the local butcher has in town
merceps train smoker.jpg

Thanks everybody... Everything was spot on... Can't wait to slice up the pastrami for sammiches during the work week ... Tractor works like a dream as I followed daveomak daveomak 's tutorial for the build... Don't have to touch any vents for the whole cook.. just add a split every 30-45 minutes... It does seem to cook faster (and better) than my Mini WSM's ..

Tried to look up this tractor smoker and can't find a link that shows it?

For future references... the link is in my signature below... I also edited the main post and put a picture of the tractor in it...

Last edited:
Thanks everybody... Everything was spot on... Can't wait to slice up the pastrami for sammiches during the work week ... Tractor works like a dream as I followed daveomak daveomak 's tutorial for the build... Don't have to touch any vents for the whole cook.. just add a split every 30-45 minutes... It does seem to cook faster (and better) than my Mini WSM's ..

For future references... the link is in my signature below... I also edited the main post and put a picture of the tractor in it...
I do apologize, i have signatures turned off, i use a small tablet for SMF and the scrolling with all the signatures was just a lot of information I really didn't read.

Reactions: daveomak
Good looking stuff! I love smoking the corned briskets. I think I have about a dozen to get done.

Wow, that’s an awesome cook all around. Such a cool smoker too. Man, I should’ve picked up some of those on sale after St P day! Those look incredible!

That is quite a spread there Keith!!
Everything looks delicious!!
Sure would like to see your smoker in person!
Al

Some good looking Q right there. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky