Young Man w/ Big BBQ Dreams

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NahsteeDawg

Original poster
Feb 9, 2018
Hello All,

Just introducing myself. I'm a young guy (29, maybe not that young) who is really into learning everything i can about BBQ/Smoking. I've gone from a super cheap propane patio grill to an overpriced smoke hallow hybrid and now i'm loving my self built UDS. Ultimate goal is a Shirley...Got it priced out and working towards that goal. I would love to one day become a real contender in competitive BBQ and bring some real good BBQ to southeast MI. There are a few restaurants but not enough IMO. I just want people to love my food is all. I plan on selling locally when i get my shirley in a couple years and hopefully i'll blow up from there. in the meantime i will be doing a lot of practice on my UDS. I'll be stalking the this site learning everything i can.

Welcome to the board! Good luck on your endeavors. People here can advise you on getting into the commercial scene.

Do you have any particular favorite or signature style or flavor?

Thanks!

i don't have a particular style, right now i just smoke with my heart and wait on my wife to tell me how it is. I do prefer sweet heat for flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky