You have to love this place even more now.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
icon_cool.gif

It is so nice to see the big scrolling banner. It's very nice to see some really good looking food and about the throw-down too. Then to see a connection to chat I love you Brian or Jeff or even Huddler well not really but I really like the changes. You guys do try so hard to make this the greatest smoking site out there. In my opinions you have achieved your wishes 

Did I miss something?  Maybe because I'm using AdblockPlus?

Embedding a video has apparently changed.  Used to, I could click on the "Insert Video" button and paste the full Youtube link into the resulting popup window, and the resulting video would be embedded.  Now I have to click on "Source" and paste the embed code there.

For example:

"Insert Video"+Youtube video link yeilds this:

/lib/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=A39E

But if I click on "Source" and paste the video embed code in the appropriate place, it does this:

The latter is certainly less user-friendly.

EDIT:  Sorry, Mark...reporting this to admin

Last edited:
Myth..

I am sure it's just a little bug, It was working fine until the latest release. Probably a comma in the wrong place or something.

Reported.

Thanks Jeff.

I agree -- prolly something simple.  No big deal for me, really, just thought I'd mention it.
Myth..

I am sure it's just a little bug, It was working fine until the latest release. Probably a comma in the wrong place or something.

Reported.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky