You Asked For Them: 3 More Quick Griddle Meals (W / Pics Of Course)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice bunch of Vittles & Flied Lice!!

Thank you Bear. My father was stationed in Hawaii when he was in the Army and he found a place there that made flied lice in a manner that he loved. He brought that love home with him and we had it regularly when I was growing up.

Fry those onions, and I'll take one of those Sammies!!

We like cooked onions also but also just love the fresh crunch and refreshing notes they brring to a meal like this. I understand your aversion to them though :emoji_wink:

One Question: Is it true you wear a Scarecrow disguise when you raid your Neighbor's Garden??

Nah, no need for all that. I just dangle a pack of homemade bacon or dried beef (your recipe) in front of them and I have full reign of the garden

Robert

Reactions: Bearcarver

Thank you!! Appreciate the kind words.

Darn good looking meals again Robert. I like the potato bun idea. Pre cooked the potato I assume ?

Potato was cooked at the same time as the rest of the stuff, just started a few minutes earlier. They take a bit longer to cook than the burgers. Thanks so much for the kind words!!

3 more good looking meals Robert! I really like that open faced gyro burger with the potato instead of the bread. I need to keep that it mind when we don’t have bread in the house.

Appreciate it Joe. That potato really worked out well as the "bun". Perfect ration also. The trick is to try to get the taters sliced in a consistent thickness so they cook evenly. Outside of that, it takes a lot less time than baking bread :emoji_wink:

Robert

Do you have a job, or do you just cook all day!

I actually do have a job Al, I just don't have to work very many hours :emoji_wink: These were different meals though cooked over a period of time, not all done in one day. That'd be a bit much....even for somebody with my appetite

Another great meal!

Thank you sir!!

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky