Yoder YS 640 For Sale in NH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe18d

Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
This smoker has seen very little use and is in excellent condition, it has been cleaned after every use and covered at all times otherwise. Works excellent, no problems, it will come with a couple of bags of pellets and a small shop vac that makes clean up a breeze. I can deliver it locally after you purchase. This is not a big box store smoker it is a very heavy duty commercial quality smoker with heavy plate steel construction. Email with any questions, It was built in May of 2018. Only selling because I bought a larger smoker. I am terrible with pictures and am only posting a link to my CL ad for the pictures.

Thanks, Joe in NH

Reactions: Hank R and jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky