Yoder wait time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

revs2ninegrand

Original poster
Jul 14, 2014
Ireton IA
I have a 640 on comp cart and wanted to order another 640s. I usually order everything through ATBBQ and their website says 11-12 week wait. Curious if anyone else has ordered one recently and what the actual wait time has been? I'm probably going to sell the regular 640, but don't want to sell it too soon.

I'd give them a call. There is a lengthy letter on website. Sounds like they're getting back to normal, just very busy.

If you have questions or require support, please contact us directly at "[email protected]", or call us at 877.409.6337 (select 1 for Sales or 2 for Customer Service.)

Reactions: revs2ninegrand
Just curious, why don't you just buy the "s" and upgrade your current 640? That's what I did. New ignitor, burn grate and "s" head unit and it's exactly the same as the current model. Not sure what the wait time is for the unit itself, but worth asking if you're up for it.

Just curious, why don't you just buy the "s" and upgrade your current 640? That's what I did. New ignitor, burn grate and "s" head unit and it's exactly the same as the current model. Not sure what the wait time is for the unit itself, but worth asking if you're up for it.

that is what I’m doing!

My bad.....My brain read that you were replacing the entire smoker and not just the controller. Well.....in 3 months if you need any help, I'll try and comprehend better.

I had to replace my ignitor and I did the upgraded igniter and plate as well. Not that the old igniter was a problem it just stopped working but this new one ignites in half the time of the old one. Love my Yoder 640 :emoji_sunglasses:

Curlly11 do you think the controller upgrade was worth the price? Been considering it but not sure.

Have you thought about calling one of the barbecue stores down here in wichita, to see if they have what you're looking for in stock, and are willing to ship it? With Yoder being from around these parts, it might be worth a shot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky