Yet another Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Deezel13

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 12, 2022
Hi all,
Well, been browsing the forum and decided i'd better join so I can mingle and learn.
Ordered my first Smoker on Sunday and it has just arrived today.
Went with the Dyna-Glo offset vertical ( the smaller one ) as my first baby.
Chose this one mainly due to price and web searching about it I figured this would be the one to get my feet wet.

I have already read tons of posts on here about modding this thing up so it doesn't leak ad can't wait to get home and get her built.

Cheers to all!!!

Hi all,
Well, been browsing the forum and decided i'd better join so I can mingle and learn.
Ordered my first Smoker on Sunday and it has just arrived today.
Went with the Dyna-Glo offset vertical ( the smaller one ) as my first baby.
Chose this one mainly due to price and web searching about it I figured this would be the one to get my feet wet.

I have already read tons of posts on here about modding this thing up so it doesn't leak ad can't wait to get home and get her built.

Cheers to all!!!
Great. If you need any help or have questions just ask. LOTS OF knowledgeable FOLKS HERE - good ones. Someone will have the answer.

HT

Reactions: Deezel13
16576562400676735625827258833354.jpg

Welcome from the BBQ capital of the world Georgia Vt.

Chris

Recieved a day early.. took 1.5hrs to build including 2 beer breaks.

Reactions: bertman
Welcome from Iowa! And I call dibs on playing in the cardboard box! We promise not to spend all your money on things you need! :emoji_sunglasses:

Ryan

• Haha
added some pics in another thread

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky