Yes My First Whole Chicken- Brined and Smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Sorry Jim JLeonard and Warren HalfSmoked HalfSmoked , this is the best I could do. And sorry Ryan @Brokenhandle now it's all gone
also Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle

Here is the last of it in a Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
Diced the chicken added diced small some celery, onions, and parsley, added mayo fresh leaf lettuce
DSC_5380.JPG
DSC_5381.JPG
DSC_5383.JPG

Now it's done by the end of today . Now for mailing sorry . lol

David

Got the chicken and going to add cure to your brine as I really like Turkey with cure. Trying to figure out which grill or smoker to use to get those high temps? Thinking probably pellet with tube. My barrel grill would also work I think. It gets pretty hot but charcoal goes pretty quick. Kettle would also probably work but than there's gas grill. . To many choices! They all been neglected as its been to hot to cook outside. I have not even smoked anything all summer.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma

To many choices! They all been neglected as its been to hot to cook outside

Yes I know what you mean , I have not smoked anything for 2 weeks , just too hot and busy with work.

Nice to have all the choices for which to cook on. but that also means you do have to decide, lol
And my next one will be with cure also. Love the taste of the chicken that way also.And I have done turkey thighs that way also.

David

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky