Yes kids do pay attention to commercials

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pellet

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
East CentraI Iowa
After reading the post about the baptist preacher, and the commercial reference. I am reminded when I had a reaction to  a penicillian prescrition. I got hives and they were bad. This was nearly 32 years ago or so, but my #2 son sat with his brothers on the floor as we watched TV. I itched so dang bad and I didnt know what to do, I had already had a baking soda bath but they were inside also. As I sat there in misery and the rest of the family watched the TV, A Massengill Feminin Dousch (sp)commercial came on, It advertised how it stopped feminin itch.. My son watched intently and when the commercial ended he turned around and said "Dad, thats what you need " . My wife and I started laughing and I think the laughter gave me at least 5 minutes of relief. It He was just an innocent 4 or 5 yr old trying to help dad thru his agony. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky