"Yardbird" & "Henhouse" Took On A Whole New Meaning Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
In Kommiefornia where I live they would call the SWAT team for a Daisy red ryder. Not saying that the feral cats around my place are full of pellets.....

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
Cool pic. Look a good bit smaller than eastern turkeys. Funny how they show up when they know they're "safe". I was with my Dad at his shooting club a year or so ago, 15min after shooting stops the trap range had 12-15 deer in it...

Awesome Pics!!!
We haven't seen any here for a couple months.
One time 32 of them came through, and ate every one of my Wild Wineberries below about 3' !!!
Like.

Bear

Pretty cool stuff going on there. We have 5 or 6 that jump the fence, hang out in the back yard, and eat the bird food off the ground that the doves throw all over the place. They do torment the fat dog though as she thinks this is her territory and she's not into sharing with the wildlife.

Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
we live 5 miles south of town in the woods. we have them weekly as i have geese n chickens and i put a little feed out. you should see the chickens n the squirrels play who gets the food, funny.. this tom was courtin a bunch of hens but i cant find the pics
20190614_192526.jpg
20190614_192616.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky